Setting Up an Account
Guided by a regional consultant, we help you set up your Seamless account based on your company’s food program.
Customize ordering rules, including budgets, to meet the food ordering needs of your company.
Now that you are set-up, we provide unique logins to your employees. Yum.
Individual meals, group orders and corporate catering –
something for everyone
- Using their own username and password, employees log onto seamless.com.
- Employees browse menus, select a restaurant, and add items to their cart.
- At checkout, employees provide specific billing and budget information.
- The restaurant prepares and delivers the order. All orders are billed to the company account.
- The organizer selects the restaurant(s) and specifies a delivery time.
- Employees receive an email inviting them to order with the group.
- Employees click on the link, view menus, select a restaurant, and place their order.
- All orders are sent to the restaurant(s) together and arrive individually bagged and labeled, at the specified time
- Enter the meeting or event information, browse caterers and menus, and place an order online.
- Orders are sent electronically to the caterer, who confirms receipt.
- Seamless reconfirms all catering orders one day prior to the scheduled delivery date, so you can be sure every order will arrive when scheduled.
- Orders can be placed as far ahead as you like.